PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Buyer's personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the order and activating the procedures for the execution of this contract and related communications.
2. The data referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be handled electronically and subject to the laws in force. Mercuri Daniela is obliged to deal with the confidentiality of the data and the information transmitted by the client and not to disclose to unauthorized persons or to use them for purposes other than those agreed upon. Such data may be exhibited only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorized law enforcement authorities.
3. Personal data will be communicated, upon signing of a confidentiality commitment, to subjects delegated to the completion of the activities necessary for the performance of the contract entered into and disseminated solely for the purpose.
4. The buyer enjoys the rights of L. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, namely:
- to request confirmation of the existence of the personal data of Mercuri Daniela;
- to know their origin, logic and the purpose of their treatment;
- to obtain updating, rectification and integration;
- to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block in case of illicit treatment;
- to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons or in the case of the use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication.
5. The holder and responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is Mercuri Daniela.
6. By registering as a user, the Buyer declares that he has been informed of the provisions of L. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and consent to the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes specified in this contract.
USE OF SOCIAL PLUGIN
The www.prodottidellasicilia.com Website contains social media buttons.
These buttons, if displayed on the Web site, do not establish any contact with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter servers. To activate a link or to establish communication with Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, you must give your permission by clicking on the buttons.
If the user has already logged in to a social network, the operation is done without opening additional windows. As a direct transfer, Mercuri Daniela is unaware of the transferred data. The only known information is the reporting of the site made by the user. If you have logged on to Facebook or other sites at the same time, the information is transmitted to the account of the latter and then linked to the identified user, as part of the social media.
For more information on using and storing personal information from Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, please contact the companies that manage their social media directly. Additionally, you can block social plugins through your browser using add-ons.