Terms of sale
These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as "General Conditions") govern the contractual relations between the customers of www.prodottidellasicilia.com (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") and the individual company Mercuri Daniela.
These General Conditions are the only ones that can be applied and replace all other conditions, except for preliminary, express and written exemptions.
Mercuri Daniela may be obliged to change some of these provisions; therefore, it is advisable for Customers to read the General Terms and Conditions at every visit to the site www.prodottidellasicilia.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site").
Validation of the order will have the acceptance value of the General Terms and Conditions without any recourse.
By accessing the Site, Customers undertake to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use detailed on the Site.
It is possible to have access to some areas of the Website without even making an Order or without registering your data.
Most areas of the Site are accessible to anyone.
Acceptance of the Site Rules: Navigation in any area of the Website implies acceptance of the Site Rules.
Site visitors and users who refuse to accept the Site Rules are required to immediately leave the Site and will not be able to order products through the Site itself.
Responsibility: It is up to the visitors and users of the Site to provide the necessary information to access the Site itself.
In addition, visitors and users of the Site are required to ensure that all who have access to the Site through their Internet connection are aware of and comply with this Site Rules.
Website User Status
Legal capacity and age:
By placing a Order through the Site, you warrant:
• Being able to act and conclude legally binding contracts
• 18 years of age.
In addition, you agree and declare that:
• Under the law in force, it is a crime for anyone under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic beverages or anyone who has reached 18 years of age to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic beverages account of a person under 18 years of age.
• Orders containing alcoholic beverages may not be accepted if they come from, or are made on behalf of, subjects under 18 years of age.
Mercuri Daniela assumes no liability for any disavowal attributable to major causes such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or locks, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that would prevent, in whole or in part, sale agreement in agreed terms and conditions.
Mercuri Daniela will not be liable to any party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of delays and / or failure to execute the sales agreement for the aforementioned causes, or damages, losses and costs incurred by the consequence of the use or inability to use the products purchased by Mercuri Daniela, since the customer is entitled only to the possible refund of the price paid, excluding any shipping charges.
The sales prices indicated on the Site are expressed in Euros (€) including VAT (except where expressly indicated excluding VAT), do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs, where provided, are always charged by Customers and are invoiced at the end of the order as a supplement to the selected products.
The prices indicated on the Site are also expressed in the national currency for the countries of the European Community, without this being of commercial value.
Mercuri Daniela reserves the right to change prices at any time, but agrees to apply the same prices on the Site at the time of placing the order.
Customer orders are met within the limits of the amount of products available, the availability stated on the Site is true, but in no case represent a contractual obligation.
Cash on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal.
Product sales on the Internet are governed by D.Lgs. 185 of 22/05/1999 which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is, carried out outside the commercial premises.
Such legislation provides for the right of withdrawal, the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and to obtain reimbursement of the expenditure incurred, that right can not be exercised for all products which, by customer's choice, have been personally retired at the headquarters operative of Mercuri Daniela.
This right is reserved exclusively to natural persons (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to professional activity.
Product reimbursement charges are fully incurred by the customer.
The right of withdrawal is totally declined if the returned product is not intact, that is:
• lack of original packaging
• Absence of integral elements of the product
• damaging the product for reasons other than transport.
Mercuri Daniela will process the redemption order for the cost of the shipped goods, excluding shipping and any shipment, within 30 business days after the shipment of the goods by the customer and no later than the receipt of the goods.
Mercuri Daniela will consequently reject any unpacked returned product, as well as products for which the Customer has not fully paid the refund.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Buyer's personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the order and activating the procedures for the execution of this contract and related communications.
2. The data referred to in the preceding paragraph shall be handled electronically and subject to the laws in force. Mercuri Daniela is obliged to deal with the confidentiality of the data and the information transmitted by the client and not to disclose to unauthorized persons or to use them for purposes other than those agreed upon. Such data may be exhibited only at the request of the judicial authority or other authorized law enforcement authorities.
3. Personal data will be communicated, upon signing of a confidentiality commitment, to subjects delegated to the completion of the activities necessary for the performance of the contract entered into and disseminated solely for the purpose.
4. The buyer enjoys the rights of L. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments, namely:
- to request confirmation of the existence of the personal data of Mercuri Daniela;
- to know their origin, logic and the purpose of their treatment;
- to obtain updating, rectification and integration;
- to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block in case of illicit treatment;
- to oppose their treatment for legitimate reasons or in the case of the use of data for sending advertising material, commercial information, market research, direct sales and interactive commercial communication.
5. The holder and responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is Mercuri Daniela.
6. By registering as a user, the Buyer declares that he has been informed of the provisions of L. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and consent to the processing of his / her personal data for the purposes specified in this contract.
USE OF SOCIAL PLUGIN
The www.prodottidellasicilia.com Website contains social media buttons.
These buttons, if displayed on the Web site, do not establish any contact with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter servers. To activate a link or to establish communication with Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, you must give your permission by clicking on the buttons.
If the user has already logged in to a social network, the operation is done without opening additional windows. As a direct transfer, Mercuri Daniela is unaware of the transferred data. The only known information is the reporting of the site made by the user. If you have logged on to Facebook or other sites at the same time, the information is transmitted to the account of the latter and then linked to the identified user, as part of the social media.
For more information on using and storing personal information from Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, please contact the companies that manage their social media directly. Additionally, you can block social plugins through your browser using add-ons.
CONCILIATION CLAUSE AND COMPETENT COURT
All parties to this Agreement agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be the responsibility of the Tribunal of Rome.
It is understood that before engaging in a legal or arbitration action, the parties undertake to prosecute the mediation attempt provided for by D.Lgs. 28 of March 4, 2010, as disciplined by the Chamber of Conciliation in its Rules of Procedure.